Procurement Manager - Sizeable local company
All rounded procurement function
Sizeable and Stable company
About Our Client
My client is a leading company with strong local presence. They are looking for a high calibre candidate to join their expanding team.
Being part of a 7 people team, you will be responsible for:
- Lead complex procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures;
- Drive the procurement process and interact with users to determine best approach to supply market and with good quality of work
- Provide professional direction, guidance and support on procurement matters to all staff throughout the organisation;
- Lead and manage tendering process with professional and high ethical standard;
- Negotiate with vendors on price and business terms;
- Manage Assessment Management of the whole company;
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management, if required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have a degree in the relevant discipline, with strong communication skills. If you are used to a fast-paced environment with at least 10 years of IT procurement experience in a sizeable company, you are who we are looking for!
What's on Offer
Excellent package and attractive benefits will be provided to the candidate.