- Top 10 Pharmaceutical Company
- Booming Industry
About Our Client
- Top 10 Pharmaceutical Company.
- Drive category strategic goals from clinical research service Procurement strategy.
- Compliance & risk management,deriving corrective actions to improve compliance. Applying risk management processes including identifying and evaluating risks, and defining and executing a risk mitigation plan.
- Maintaining and updating Procurement applications accordingly to the Procurement content (e.g. e-catalogs, user portal). Continuous improvement of procurement content and automation.
- Managing data analysis and reporting, e.g. analyzing spend, demand, supply markets and competitors. Extracting, cleansing and consolidating information to fact-based insights for further usage e.g. in category strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree/other advanced degree in the area of chemical or biology is preferred.
- 5 year of relevant category experience
- Preferably ＞ 5 year in Procurement or other related experience within the Pharmaceutical industry, preferably in category management, supplier management with a focus in the R&D domain.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
Quote job ref
+86 21 60353578