Principal Manufacturing Engineer
Industry leading company
Stable Career Platform
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed high-tech company with specialility in mapping, navigation and AI technology. It has over 20 years of experience in the smart home space, with over 100 patents and 700 employees, more than 50% of whom are researchers.
1. Communicate with R&D colleagues and manufacturer to update design for DFM.
2. Qualify new manufacturing process and location.
3. Lead CM to solve manufacturing issue and improve productivity.
4. Control design change in line with Company standard procedures.
5. Test, debug, and validate manudacturing assemblies.
6. Do cost-benefit analyses to decrease cost and meet the design requirements.
7. Manage CM and vendors to meet project schedule, performance and budget.
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum 8 years experience electro/mechanical product design, and manufacturing of complex interrelated systems, including 3+ years experience developing high volume consumer products.
2. Expert knowledge of injection molding and plastic part design. Metal experience is a plus.
3. Proficiency in Pro/E is a must.
4. Testing and Electronic knowledge is an advantage.
5. Experience with manufacturing practices, and communicating effectively with remotely located design and manufacturing partners.
6. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment as part of a multidisciplinary team.
7. Strong leadership, communication, organisational, and prioritisation skills.
8. Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese.
What's on Offer
Attractive Package and Benefits
Stable career development platform.