Principal Data Scientist
Stratgic role with global exposure
Promosing career path, good work life balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a famous global Consumer Goods Company, focusing on Healthcare, food product covering 50+ product lines, with 20billion RMB business annual revenue. Currently this company is setting up their own E-Commerce platform with 2C digital product.
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured diverse data sources to generate actionable insights and solutions.
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Interacts with business customers to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources.
- Interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments.
The Successful Applicant
- Theoretical and applied principles of statistical analysis, machine learning, data mining, and other research methodologies
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages (C, C++, Java etc.)
- Approaches, tools and techniques that promote the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns and relationships to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods and interpretations in a variety of business situations
- Integrating data from disparate structured and unstructured sources for querying and mining relevant information
- Designing and developing research experiments
- Identifying and anticipating problems, reviewing related information, developing and evaluating options, making decisions and implementing solutions
- Effectively communicating and presenting complex technical data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences
- Interacting with/leading cross-functional teams to achieve defined objectives through consulting and positive interaction with culturally diverse team members, external partners and clients
- Planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling projects; ensuring efficient utilization of technical resources and appropriate mitigation of risk to achieve project objectives
- Continuously seeking and sharing new developments, advancements and knowledge in relevant fields
- Successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; adapting as needed to meet the requirements of the business
What's on Offer
Great company culture and promising career path
Global job exposure and work closely together with the business and the management team