- Only Mech./Prod. Engg. with 12+ yrs. exp. in System Design & Development apply
- Only candidates with experience in Semiconductor industry apply.
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading MNC in the Semiconductor space and has a presence across 17+ countries. They are looking for a Mechanical Architect to lead systems design & development.
Reporting to the Group Head, you will be an individual contributor and will be responsible for
- Designing & Developing mechanical systems and sub-systems for semiconductor manufacturing.
- Owning completing product life cycle right from Concept Development to Product Launch and upgrades. Defining product's architectural requirements and road-maps
- Validating designs and Investigating failures through structured models like dFMEA, SPC, Root-Cause-Analysis, etc.
- Working and developing strong relationships with CFTs - Software, Process Engineering, Manufacturing, and Suppliers.
- Incorporating new technologies into the designs and product road-maps
- Supporting business units in resolving customer escalations through problem identification, correction, and prevention
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you are a full-time Mechanical/Production Engineer with 12+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry. You should have hands-on experience of Structural, Thermal and Fluid Flow engineering aspects. You should also have owned and executed design, validation, prototyping, and launch processes. You must be adept in problem-solving, analysis, communication, and handling multiple stakeholders
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on futuristic technologies in an exponentially growing industry