PRC Legal Manager - Reputable Company
About Our Client
A listed HK company involved in property development and investment globally. They are based on Hong Kong Island.
You will be required to assist the legal team in preparation, reviewing and vetting of legal documents. Be involved in conducting research and co-ordination with external Counsel. Further, handle trademarks and other ad hoc legal matters.
The Successful Applicant
You must have:
- Bachelor of Law and ideally PRC legal qualification
- At least 4 years of experience in the legal field, gained at law firm or in-house
- Experience handling PRC corporate and commercial work is a plus
- Company secretarial field of listed companies would be a benefit
- Good level of written and spoken English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a large company with good exposure.