PRC Legal Consultant -International law firm
About Our Client
Our client is a well established international law firm with lawyers and offices in more than 15 countries all over the globe. With a truly international culture the Hong Kong office is a great platform for legal professionals to grow within the firm.
In this role you will participate in various dispute resolution matters. Your responsibilities will include:
- litigation support and assistance
- preparing trial hearing bundles
- preparing disclosure
- legal and procedural research
- document management
- drafting court documents
The role will sit with the marine litigation team so we are also looking for candidates who are willing to learn about this interesting area of law. Shipping experience would be an advantage for this role but not a must as the firm will provide on the job training and clear career development opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is a PRC qualified solicitor with Litigation experience gained from large law firms in Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen. You should speak native Mandarin and excellent English with LLB and LLM form top tier Chinese Law schools.
You should have 2 years of experience gained in China.
- be confident and well presented
- be well organised and IT literate
- have a hardworking and flexible approach
- have good interpersonal skills - just as important are candidates who have a sociable personality and professionalism
- be able to prioritise and take initiative
What's on Offer
Good opportunity for a PRC qualified solicitor to move to Hong Kong and join the dynamic litigation team of an international law firm.