PM, Multi Asset
A bright career developing opportunity
A global platform with sound repuation in the market
About Our Client
Our client is a globally leading asset manage company with solid AUM and elite teams. The company is proud of its culture, people strategy and business growth track record. To enhance its commitment to China market, we are hiring an experienced multi-asset portfolio manager to be based in Shanghai and build the China team.
- Portfolio manager for outcome-oriented solutions customised for the China onshore market, with accountability for investment decisions;
- Partnering with research team to set the strategic design of new solutions for the China market; contribute to the research process of identifying and vetting new return sources for inclusion in portfolios and setting recommendations for portfolio construction;
- Collaborate with broad Multi-Asset Solutions and portfolio teams, including managers of underlying asset class strategies, research team and traders to set and implement portfolio strategy;
- Work with quantitative team and regional fixed-income and equity experts to offer trade ideas and market context on the China market for use by other multi-asset portfolio managers;
- Thought leadership that articulates the benefits and key differentiators of our strategies for Chinese investors and provides market context;
- Assist business development and sales teams with portfolio communications by participating in client meetings to help win new business and service existing mandates.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Multi-Asset strategy and portfolio management;
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach, superior analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Capacity and desire to learn about and utilize a broad-set of markets, instruments and strategies, and the ability to integrate both quantitative and fundamental data to generate research and construct investment ideas;
- The portfolio manager will need to make investment decisions, monitor and be accountable for the results, and can clearly articulate the strategy to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is must;
- CFA is preferred.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer competitive package and bright career development.