PM- Modular Construction
A Significant Role
About Our Client
This is a France company with open working environment and stable business. Its HQ in APAC is in Hongkong.
* Establish module load plans (quantities, volumes, production rate) for the different production lines of the factory, in conjunction with the factory management.
* Audit and analyze the plant's monthly production capacity and compare it to the company's commercial needs.
* Define with the plant manager (subcontractor), the main performance indicators to assess the proper functioning of the production chain. Identify the main levers of action to optimize production: production capacity, quality ... while respecting the CSR policy
* Propose investments that will make it possible to improve production performance in the short, medium or long term: acquisition of new machines, construction of a new workshop, recruitment of staff, quality audit, etc.
* Respond to unforeseen orders and technical issues
* Manage relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
* Analyze failures, malfunctions, suggest improvements with the suppliers
* Communicate to site managers the cost, quality and deadline objectives to be achieved.
* Continuously monitor (daily) the various performance indicators.
* Identify production malfunctions and unforeseen events and provide solutions to the main actors concerned (Plant Manager or any other person designated by him).
The Successful Applicant
Engineering training is essential: general engineering schools for production orspecialized in factory construction.
Several years of experience in offices, methods, studies, production is essential.
Experience in similar construction/building industry
Fluency in 3 foreign languages essential (English, Mandarin and French)
What's on Offer
competitive salary package is offered
open working environment