PM Manager- EE
Diverse and International culture
A Significant Role
About Our Client
My client is a US-based company who has a factory in Dongguan, it has creative products including Video Books, Video packaging and Display.
- Duties include research into new test/validation technologies
- Design and evaluation of proposed solutions
- Managing prototype BOMs and builds, in depth debugging/tuning of custom hardware, developing firmware/scripts/applications run on the hardware and managing many priorities at the same time (hardware, software, logistics, program management, etc).
- Overall management of assigned projects throughout the design, pre-production and production ramp to ensure the project is completed on time and within the project budget.
- Fully understand the requirements and implement manufacturing systems/processes that meet or exceed these from an engineering and quality perspective.
- Overall responsibility for all project technical specifications and documentation including Engineering Change Notice.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor degree or above and major in Electronic Engineering
Minimum five years' hands-on experience in relating industry
Detailed-oriented, hard-working and with high integrity and can-do attitude;
Excellent team player and with good interpersonal skill;
Good Communication Skills, both English and Chinese;
Ability to work independently, communicate effectively with teammates;
What's on Offer
leading a team