- An opportunity to work for a global unicorn with promising and proven future
- An opportunity to set up the entire Plant Operation from the beginning
About Our Client
A client is a highly technology driven advanced equipment manufacturing company, with the strong R&D capability, it has become the world unicorn in its industry, and has raised few rounds of fund from the leading PE/VC. It is product technology, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, automation, robotics, injection and extrusion.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Plant VP will manage all operational aspects, from R&D, Process engineering, quality, supply chain, purchasing, customer fulfilment and alliance management for the client's manufacturing facility.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct and manage manufacturing operations to meet financial, productivity and zero-defect goals
- Drive growth and profitability of the business for the client in Singapore
- Assimilate operations financial targets, along with comprehensive CAPEX proposals, for business growth
- Implement effective operations layout, processes, and transformations to optimize productivity gains
- Support total customer satisfaction and account management teams to align operations with customers
- Oversee all supporting functions to partner business to deliver financial, operational, and people KPIs set
- Manage staffing, development, performance evaluation to uphold team competencies and bench depth
The Successful Applicant
- MSc or BSc in Engineering or related fields (higher degree preferred)
- Minimum 15 years operations experience in Non-Standard Equipment related industry
- In-depth knowledge of Automation, Mechanical, Injection, Extrusion.
- Experience in building the team and entire operation system from scratch.
- Proven management apabilities, and ability to foster teamwork across diverse organizations
- Strong ability to motivate teams, delegate responsibility, analyze problems and communicate clearly
- Ambitious and self-motivated, with enthusiastic, positive mindset to meet demanding business goals
- Fluent language skills in both English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Very promising industry future, our client is well recognised as the unicorn in their industry across globe. Competitive salary cash package, amazing western company culture, and the stock rewarding will be granted to the suitable candidate.