Personal Shopper - Luxury Fashion eCommerce Platform
Working in a MNC luxury eCommerce platform
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned communication brand specializing in communication apps. With their experiences in application development and side products, our client has strong client base and great reputation in the industry. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a talented content marketing specialist to join the team.
- Develop the client base by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the private client service.
- Maintain your client relationships to the standards required to enable achievement of personal sales targets and related KPI's.
- Create and send personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other news that is relevant to their interests.Organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.) within your assigned geographic region.
- Work closely with the Private Client Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- Manage individual client engagement and travel budgets, ensuring an effective impact is achieved through all sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level
- Attend brand events as required to aid business development and act as a brand ambassador.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in fashion sales (ideally luxury), with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, with the drive and motivation to sustain this
- Deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling
- Bring an existing strong client book, with an elite list of clients.
- Able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations
- Proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling)
- Excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in our local language and English. A second language is advantageous
- Strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical coverage
- On-the job training