- Family Office
- Private Equity and Private Credit Investments
About Our Client
Our client is a HK family office with investments across private equity, private credit, real estate investment markets.
- Conduct market research and perform due diligence within private equity and credit sectors
- Work closely with the team to lead deal investment process from acquisition, execution and post-investment management
- Perform in-depth financial analysis on investment projects
- Communicate key findings and recommendations to the investment committee.
- Assist in negotiation of terms of transaction and preparation of investment documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field from global top university.
- Around 3 - 8 years of working experience from IBD, Private Equity or Big 4 Transaction Services team
- Exceptional analytical skills with a focus on private equity or private credit sector, especially in Asia region
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation