PE Financial Accounting Manager
Established Chinese PE fund
Financial reporting and management reporting
About Our Client
My client is a well-established Chinese PE fund with a diverse portfolio in health care, infrastructure, real estate and FOF.
- Lead and guide the team to complete monthly and quarterly financial reporting and management reporting
- Manage the accounting process to ensure accounting standards (PRCGAAP, HKGAAP) are followed
- Review and enhance accounting and control procedures for HK and PRC offices and other subsidiaries
- In charge of investment portfolio consolidations for audits and taxation reports
- Responsible for the operations / maintenance of bank / securities accounts, execution of outgoing payments and inter-company funding.
- Perform any ad-hoc projects and assignments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting & Finance or any related disciplines
- HKICPA / ACCA chartered
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years' post-qualification experience in group finance function, Big4 background preferred
- Exposure in investment management, private equity industry will be an advantage
- Familiar with HKFRS and PRCGAAP accounting rules and standards
- Excellent communication skills with attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Mandarin and English
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a well-established PE fund in their corporate accounting team.