Partnership & Business Development Manager
Rapid growing international institute
Leading a fun and energetic team
About Our Client
Our client, an international educational body with the focus on creating an outstanding and highly skilled talent pool for Hong Kong and helping students with their professional career development.
They are further expanding their team in Hong Kong and are now looking for an experienced Partnership & Business Development lead in addition to their existing team.
- Identify new partnerships and develop new partnership strategies with corporates (B2B)
- Negotiate and formulate innovative programs with newly acquired as well as existing partners
- Manage relevant legal documentations and ensure they are complete and being appropriately handled
- Prepare presentations, pitching materials and proposals and train the team on how to present them
- Represent the company and develop meaningful relationships with different stakeholders and partners
The Successful Applicant
- A Minimum of 8 years experience in Business development/Partnership development/Account Management
- Outstanding problem-solving and strategic planning skills
- Experience in partnership development and business development
- Extensive communications skills with the ability to influence and inspire others
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese is a must
- Previous experience in working with educational institutes or NGO is preferred
What's on Offer
You will be leading a young and highly motivated team within a well-established and fast-growing international institute. You will be given the opportunity to work closely with the higher management locally as well as regionally.