Partner Sales Manager
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan
flexible working hours and location
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known brand in industrial automation solution. Our client believe that its employee's mission is to shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation.
- Develop and maintain business plans with focus partners, establishing clear, mutual commitments around marketing, skills development, and sales, incorporating them into the relationship.
- Driving execution and implementation of partner commitments and goals established. Maintain a clear view of the business goals.
- Work and review with partners the pipeline as indicated by velocity and coverage versus the established business goals. Hold reviews with partner sales teams to identify best practices.
Plan and execute joint GTM activities with partners.
- Any other initiatives to ensure that partners are successful in achieving Revenue and software implementation / deployment goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Any Graduates with Strong knowledge of and experience in B2B sales, Alliance Management, Channel Management & Software License Sales experience
- Minimum 6 years' track record in the IT industry, preferably in business process automation, RPA or other enterprise software organisations.
- Experience in managing partner businesses, by working through pipeline, sales and deployment cycle.
- Experience in advocating enterprise business software.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate in highly ambiguous work environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate in multi-regional dynamic team.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with our client to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.