Paralegal - M&A/PE Practice
US Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client has a very specialised and reputable office in Hong Kong. They offer a very stable work environment and opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
This role will report to various Associates dependant on the project/deal and be responsible for:
- Undertaking legal research
- Preparing initial draft of legal documents
- Drafting and reviewing NDAs
- Drafting shareholder/minutes/board resolutions
- Taking on assignments with Wealth Management & Investment clients
- Providing support with knowledge management
The Successful Applicant
The required candidate must have a LLB and ideally strong work experience as a Paralegal. Internship experience may be required as long as it focused on the corporate practice. This candidate must speak excellent English and Chinese. They also must demonstrate a willingness to work hard and be able to use their initiative.
What's on Offer
The chosen candidate will be exposed to very interesting deals/projects and be given a diversity of work.