Paralegal - Asset Management Firm
Corporate/Capital Markets Experience Required
Top Tier Law Firm Background Preferred
About Our Client
With a number of offices around the globe and recent expansion across Asia, our client needs to add additional support to their legal department to assist with the upcoming projects.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, this role will be responsible for:
- Assisting with fund applications and managing the documentation project
- Review and negotiate on a range of commercial agreements
- Assist with drafting of legal documents when required
- Extensive legal research
- Assist with board meetings and resolutions
- Internal and external communication with relevant parties
The Successful Applicant
This role is suited to a candidate with 3-4 years of corporate paralegal experience gained from a top tier international law firm. Exposure to M&A deals will be highly preferred. The candidate must also speak excellent English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced corporate paralegal to move to an in-house environment which can offer stable hours and diverse job exposure.