PA to Expatriates Chairman - Leading Fleet Management Firm
English Speaking Chainman
About Our Client
My client is a leading fleet management group with operations across the world. They are headquartered in Hong Kong and has well earned reputation for quality, safety and commitment to the shipping industry. Currently looking for a Personal Assistant to join and support the Chairman and the family.
- Receiving the Chairman's telephone calls and correspondence (including emails) and responding, directing, or flagging them as appropriate
- Handle travelling and meeting schedule and arrange for expenses reimbursement
- Responsible for Chairman's travel arrangement, including multiple international itineraries
- Planning conference calls and meetings, including the logistical arrangements for multiple domestic and international conference calls and meetings
- Identifying the need for and assisting in the preparation of agenda materials for meetings which the Chairman attends
- Preparing and coding the Chairman's credit card statements and expense reports
- Drafting letters in response to routine enquiries concerning Chairman participation in external events, and other letters as appropriate
- Performing special projects as directed by the Chairman, including the review, research, summarization or analysis of information.
- Claims management for medical from Health Insurance for family and domestic helpers.
- Draft, type and dispatch all the Chairman's correspondence.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with a commerce / business background
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience preferred, or
- A combination of experience and education that enables performance of all aspects of the position
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, flagging items for the Chairman's attention and meeting deadlines
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- Annual Leave: 15 days
- Location: Central
- Group Medical Benefits
- Discretionary Bonus
- Rental Reimbursement