- Save Job
- Email Job
- Overseas property investment
- Deal sourcing and execution
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known real estate investment manager with strong presence across Asia region. Their portfolios are across all the major asset classes.
- Responsible for the deal sourcing and execution of Real Estate transactions in UK.
- Handle real estate investments and financing projects including asset acquisition and financing from pre-investment analysis, due diligence, execution of both direct and joint venture real estate investments.
- Act as the contact point with investment committee and group level management team
- Mentor and coach junior staff within the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required, Finance, Real Estate or related subject preferred.
- 8 years of experience in real estate investment in real estate funds or property developers would be preferred.
- Strong English, Cantonese and Mandarin communications skills in order to work with senior management, internal stakeholders and external parties
- Strong interpersonal skills, a passionate and responsible individual, a good team player and a flexible mindset adaptable to changes.
What's on Offer
- Global exposure
Quote job ref
+852 2848 4716
- Banking & Financial Services
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Financial Services
- Hong Kong
- Job Type:
- Consultant name
- Chris Yang
- Consultant phone
- +852 2848 4716
- Job Reference