Operations & Warehouse Manager
About Our Client
We are looking for both a Logistics Manager (transport) and an Operations manager (warehouse) for a leading Supply Chain solutions provider, specialising in FMCG and Pharmaceuticals.
Responsible for the planning and management of activities related to material logistics, aiming at meeting pre-determined quantities, quality and deadlines, and the efficiency of operational flows.
- Lead and develop a team of warehouse staff, managing areas of the order fulfillment cycle from Goods Receipt/Inbound, Put-away, Picking, Packing, Dispatch and Returns
- Promote and ensure a consistent, fair and thorough approach to the implementation of people policies and procedures
- Support client accounts and resolution on any escalation or deviation , with appropriate CAPA investigations
- Continually review all aspects of the operation, working closely with clients, customers and own team to improve customer service, quality, cost and inventory accuracy
- Plan, budget and schedule for warehouse capacity utilization and move/ transfer
Logistics Services Manager:
Maintain a good relationship with all 3rd party contractors, to enhance the quality of service for our customer.
Continually review all aspects of the operation, working closely with clients, customers and own team to improve customer service, quality, cost and inventory accuracy
- Lead and develop our delivery team
- Coach and engage your team to ensure they perform to an acceptable standards and operate in accordance with site GDP and quality systems
- Drive a strong team working environment by setting clear expectations on how the team need to work together to improve performance
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years of excellent warehouse management experience in a fast-moving, multi-customer environment that includes the leadership of a team of front line warehouse employees
- The ability to inspire and lead your team to exceed customer service, compliance, quality, cost and people targets
- A high level of time management, prioritization and organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi-task
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive and determination to deliver continuous improvement
- Exposure to operating in a fast moving, commercial environment with a strong customer service bias
What's on Offer
These are two fantastic opportunities working for a market leading Logistics business with a fantastic clientele in Hong Kong. There is excellent career prospects and given the exponential growth of the business in HK, there will be plenty of opportunities for personal advancement