Operations Manager (Supermarket/FMCG)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in the Supermarket/FMCG sector looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage their business.
Reporting straight to Senior Management, you will be a candidate with strong Operations background and you will:
- Maximize sales and profitability through stock control, pricing, promotions and financial budget control.
- Working closely with the commercial teams to ensure optimum placement of products in the planogram
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure an appropriate assortment and to monitor sales and inventory
- Work closely with logistics team to ensure the timely submission and delivery of products
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills. In addition:
- Min. 8 years of experience in Operations
- Experience in Supermarket / FMCG will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills in Chinese and English
- Ability to work in fast environment, multi-task and think creatively
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details.