Operation Specialist (Logistic, Production, CS, Lux. Retail Gp)
About Our Client
My client is a well known luxury retail brand with a strong presence in Asia and globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong. The role is responsible for overseeing the business operation project in the company across logistc, CS and Operation functions which aim to enhance efficiency.
- Work closely and frequent communication with Sales, Merchandising, CS and Operation department
- Review and identify the improvement opportunities of core processes among retail operation and procurement function to deliver value for the group
- Design, develop, plan and execute the improvement opportunities of core procurement and retail operation process and technology
- Propose, develop and validate device manufacturing process improvements enabling productivity, cost saving and increased quality
- Establish strategic direction and set goals for manufacturing and operations, including international sourcing strategy, speed, cost, and quality
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Operations Management or Engineering. (Other advanced degree is strongly preferred)
- Work experience in retail/ FMCG business
- Experience working with many stakeholders within one company (Operation, Logistic and Sales team)
- Recognised Lean qualification i.e., Black Belt certified or equivalent - Business Value Mapping, etc.
- At least 4 years experience in business operation and process improvement (Regional exposure is highly preferred)
- Strong business analysis skills including planning, feasibility assessments and requirements development (Cost reduction, process improvement and process re-engineering)
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Please call at +852 3602 2493 for more details.
- International career prospects
- Competitive salary
- Medical Coverage and MPF
- 5-day Work Week