Operation Officer / Senior Operation Officer (Beauty Brand)
Great Career Pathway
About Our Client
* Our client is a progressive and fast growing retailer who have built a strong following through their merchandise offering across brands in fashion, jewellery, cosmetics, perfumes and watches. This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team.
* You will help to schedule (coordinated with Category Managers and Training Manager) the brands and product training calendar for all our retail staff.
* You will produce the relevant presentation materials and reports to evaluate and improve sales, operations and customer service (Sales, productivity, stock, replenishment, customer's flow, Brands and Promotions performance, etc), help to analyze them, and come to your managers with a specific action plan to fix/improve.
* You will work closely with Logistics team and store supplies arrangement to ensure adequate resources for each store.
* You will support all kinds of administration and maintenance works including but not limit to ordering of store supplies, general stationery, fixture defects handling, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years work experience in similar position (fast pace and multi-brand retail company experience will be a plus).
- Strong problem solving, communication and analytical skills.
- Detail-minded and multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint). Experience with SAP will be a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Korean will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.