Operation Manager(Plastics/Hygiene products)
Fast growing and Promising career development platform
Attracting salary package with comprehensive allowance
About Our Client
My client is a well-known and fast growing company in FMCG and Packaging industry (plastics & Hygiene products), with over 40% business increase among several years, it is now looking for an operation manager who will bring the company business into next stage.
- Guarantee of planned productivity/quality, highest plant availability of all technical facilities up to smooth warehouse/flow management in the Plant
Develop and manage sound and effective maintenance system including both AM and PM to ensure that machinery and equipment are kept at the optimum level, machine downtime controlled within dedicated level
Ensure that warehousing and space are optimized and flow of materials are designed in efficient way, loading and unloading and handling of goods are properly executed. Also responsible for plant wide area control - security, cleanliness, traffic etc.
Responsible for effective implementation of environmental, safety and health aspects of the Plant, and ensure compliance is properly maintained
Working with Center of Competence in Germany (CoC) and Sales Management to develop and manage R&D and technical development activities, to support new business development, new equipment and process, new material development, new supplier qualification etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably a Bachelor degree in industrial/technical engineering
- Min 10 years of proven experience as e.g. production or operations manager, ideally in the plastics industry, hygiene products industry also preferred, and background of Multi-National Corporations preferred
- Ability to lead and work in a team of around 100 people or more
- Sound user knowledge and skills in the field of production management - ideally in plastics processing (plastics recycling, injection moulding, extrusion etc.) desirable
- Solid lean Manufacturing, Operational Excellence or related and Project Management skills
- Very good skills of written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- A very promising career path and global platform to development
- Competitive salary package