Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised EMS company with operations in multiple countries. They ara setting up a new business and are looking for a new Operation Director to be responsible for this.
- Translate the vision into the operations strategy realizing benchmark results in product performance, service and supply.
- Drive the supply chain and component subcontract manufacturing and customer service processes.
- Maximize overseas customer satisfaction in operational equipment performance (quality, output, cost).
- Actively run New Product Introductions customer equipment development team to secure a smooth industrialization and ramp up.
- End-to-end responsible for the equipment performance from qualification till end of life and related life cycle management.
- Responsible for Operations budgets, provide regular forecasts, control the spend and secure coverage through service contracts.
- Develop an attractive and challenging work environment for technical and operational top talent.
- Stay closely connected to customer factories and industrial teams to make sure they meet requirements to stay ahead in competitiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a strong network with equipment industry (partners, suppliers, competitors) to secure the product performance and support are at industry benchmark level.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic degree in technical discipline;
- Minimum 10 years' experience with a successful track record in operations management in equipment industries;
- Self-supporting, ability to motivate and connect people and a successful track record in building strong teams of professionals and effective organizations;
- Customer focused, high sense of ownership, removes obstacles and leads by example;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, high credibility;
- High multi-cultural sensitivity, able to adapt behavior to business situation and cultural context;
- Good technical understanding, analytical skills and result oriented;
- Experience with regular contacts to customers and suppliers.
- Proven planning and organizational skills;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in quality tools and lean management;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great career platform.