Nutritionist - MNC Healthcare Consultancy Company
Leading healthcare service provider
About Our Client
Our client is a leading health testing service provider with a wide portfolio of medical services and multiple medical solutions. In order to facilitate the growth of their business and market share, they are now looking for a knowledgeable nutritionist to join their winning team.
- Manage face-to-face discussions, seminars, trade-shows and media interviews.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team on promotional materials.
- Testing results analysis and translations for clients.
- Handling customers' enquiries relating to nutrition.
- Literature review and data management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder major in food and nutritional science
- Minimum 1 year experience in the nutritional food industry or one-on-one nutritional consultation
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and coordination skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
- Career Progression
- Competitive salary package
- On the job training
- Team working culture
- Dynamic working environment
- Medical & dental Coverage
- Body check benefit
- 5-day Work Week