NPI Quality Engineer - Electrical Appliances
solid career path
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC manufacturer of IoT products.
- Conduct design and risk assessment for new products, including design margin, assembly risks, and suggested processes to prevent reliability issues in field
- Participate to FMEA meetings with cross-functional teams, collaborating different teams' input in design review meetings and generate action plans to address the concerns
- Develop reliability test plans for end products, sub-assemblies, or components
- Analyze reliability data, updates of test status, and publish relevant reports.
- Own the test method development process covering hardware & software
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering Degree holder in Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electronics
- Experience in production or manufacturing industries (IoT products experience)
- Have the engineering sense to convert end user experience into quantitative measurable criteria
- Familiar with Reliability, Survival Analysis & Statistical Analysis
What's on Offer
- 13 months salary