Named Company Secretary - PRC Conglomerate
Attractive remuneration package
Excellent career move
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable PRC conglomerate. They are currently hiring a Company Secretary to join the business and to collaborate with a down-to-earth, knowledgeable and dynamic management team.
The Company Secretary will provide support to the company with duties including but not limited to:
- Ensure the group is in compliance with Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance and SFO reporting requirements;
- Organize board, committees and general meetings;
- Prepare and review documentation such as board minutes, resolutions, announcements, circulars and other corporate publications;
- Liaise with other professional advisors and various government authorities / regulators; and
- Handle ad-hoc company secretarial related assignments.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- At least 10 years' experience gained in listed companies
- Having worked in other H-share company is highly preferable
- Associate member of HKICS or equivalent
- Good understanding of the requirements of Companies Ordinance and Listing Rules is a must
- Ability to organize well, attend to details, work under pressure
- Positive working attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.