*Multiple Openings* Bank IT Project Manager / Business Analyst
Change Transformation Project
Senior Business Analyst
About Our Client
My client is the Largest Bank Globally
*** As there are multiple openings available, the below JD is for reference only.
*** Our multiple openings spreads across different teams - relevant but not limited to: IT, Project Team, Change Transformation Team
*** Interested parties kindly send your resume to us by applying this job ad, short-listed applicants will be contacted shortly.
* Responsible in analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of Financial Banking system.
* To work with Product Owner and lead the technology delivery in Agile methodology.
* Engaging with key global and regional stakeholders to understand, capture and document the requirements and come up the strategic solution design
* Drive the core engineering development of Financial Crime Risk application.
* Provide production support to ensure smooth operation of the Financial Crime Risk system globally
* Partner with Global Technology Centre teams to develop and implement the solutions.
* Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
The Successful Applicant
* University graduate with a degree or equivalent qualification in computer science, Information Technology or a related discipline
* 8-year plus of IT experience with minimum of 5-year of project management and / or business analysis experience in IT projects.
* Agile and DevOps Delivery experience is a must
* Previous working experience on data intensive application (i.e. analytics) is highly preferred
* Solid experience in Linux platform and RDBMS database is highly preferred
* Experience on GCP, AWS or Azure is a definite advantage
* Experience on micro-services and component-based design is a definite advantage
* Experience on global project development and deployment is definitely an advantage
* Experience on systems development has advantage
* Able to work with business to identify or define the business requirements and suggest practical solutions.
* Strong analytical, design, problem solving and project management skills
* Sound communication and presentation skills with good command of spoken and written English
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate