*MULTIPLE HIRES* Customer Service Officer / Manager, 15-30k
MULTIPLE BANKS Customer Service Officer / Manager
Customer Service, Compliant handling
About Our Client
My client is the Top 3 Largest Banks Globally + 1 Tier-1 Insurance Firm
*** As there are multiple openings available, the below JD is for reference only.
*** Our multiple openings spreads across different teams - relevant but not limited to: Customer Service / Member Services / Investor Services/ Fund Services / Compliant handling / Quality Assurance Manager / Insurance Team
*** Interested parties kindly send your resume to us by applying this job ad, short-listed applicants will be contacted shortly BY EMAIL
Job responsibilities includes:
* Offer guidance and advice to junior staff on resolving customer complaints
* Manage the investigation and resolution of complaints
* Ensure customer complaints are escalated to internal colleagues or regulatory bodies or HSBC
* Champion the sharing of experiences with concerned stakeholders to improve customer experiences
* Ensure that the team adhere to prevailing data standards, policies and regulations as well as meeting the SLAs and KPIs.
* Analyze customer complaints, identify areas for enhancing service quality in view of customer experience
* Help to develop an automated process to manage the complaints process including accurate and timely reporting
* Work with the team to develop the Customer Complaints manual which outlines processes, frameworks and procedures to guide staff in the management of complaints and ensure complaint management standardization
The Successful Applicant
Candidate Requirements: * 4-6 years expereince of customer complaint handling
* Strong negotiation, influencing and interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Sound operational and system process study experience and strong analytical skills.
* Detail oriented and good logical process thinking
* Self- motivated, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
* Confident to interact with cross functional teams independently.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
* Totally customer-focused mindset and good commercial orientation
* Good computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary Package