MNC Corporate Bank - HKMA & Full Set (Checker Role)
Easy going, polite and harmonized culture
Opportunity to work within Corporate Banking
About Our Client
Be part of the accounting team of the top tier large scale Japanese based with global presence. The company is famous for corporate banking solution and asset management platform.
Their Finance Department consist of 8 employees. They are current recruiting for a high caliber accounting professional to join their Finance Team.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Ensure that the B/S, PnL, management reporting and month end closing are correctly done within deadline;
- Ensure the HKMA regulatory reporting are disclosure accurately and timely;
- Ensure the intercompany transactions' reconciliation and intercompany balance is correct;
- Responsible for quarterly headquarters' report and financial statement of report;
- Review and supervise subordinates' work.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditor and tax advisors;
- Other Ad hot duties.
The Successful Applicant
Report to Department head.
To qualify for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Over 4 years of HKMA & Full set reporting working experience within financial institution;
- Qualified Accountant;
- Able to speak fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Good English writing skills;
- With career ambition, enjoy the process of learning new ideas and skills;
- With excellent leadership, organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills;
- With strong ownership of tasks and adequate MS Excel skills;
- Optimistic mindset, friendly and willing to learn attitude.
[Immediately available candidate are preferred]
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work for a well-established financial institution
- Convenience location - central district
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- Work life balance!
- Easy going, polite and harmonized working environment
- Bank holidays
- Medical, dental and life insurance