Middle Office Analyst
Great product exposure
About Our Client
My client is a reputable Asset Manager with strong AUM's and a good branding in the market. They are forward thinking with a proven track record and are looking for somebody to join well established team.
- Settlement, review, matching and reconciliation of trades executed for our funds and segregated accounts, which cover most financial instruments (equity, fixed income, futures and other OTC derivatives) across global markets
- Reconcile daily positions between our order management system and downstream systems
- Resolve trade discrepancies / exceptions and other issues with brokers and custodians
- Monitor outstanding trade errors / aged exceptions and work with relevant functions for resolution
- Support new projects / products / business on boarding to ensure trade operations are properly designed and implemented based on our standards and policies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related discipline.
- One to three years of relevant experience at similar capacity, buy-side preferred
- Experience in trade support for equities, fixed income and FX products among APAC markets
- Knowledge in using Bloomberg, Aladdin, Charles River, Omgeo or other relevant systems
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem solving abilities
- Self-starter capable of completing tasks and driving initiatives with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
A competitive package and an environment where you can push yourself!