Merchandising Manager (Sports brand)
About Our Client
Our client is a Sports brands looking for an experienced Merchandising Manager to lead the team.
Reporting to the GM, you will be responsible for the Merchandising and Supply Chain team, you will also:
- Manage the yearly/seasonal OTB to ensure that they reach company target
- Communicate the business plan and strategy to cross functional teams to ensure business goals are met
- Work clothes with Principal to provide timely sales reports, product feedback, market intelligence and operational flow
- Monitor buy in, sell through, inventory and promotions
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with 3 years at a managerial level
- Experience with sports brand, having led a large team, ideally including supply chain
- Strong business acumen with an analytical mindset
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a must
- Occasional travel to PRC
What's on Offer
Great development opportunities, kindly get in touch for more details.