Merchandiser, Menswear (Luxury)
Promoising career path
About Our Client
Our client is an international brand with rapid market growth. To cope with recent market growth in Asia Pacific, they are currently looking for candidates with strong independent and detail-minded calibre to join them as Merchandiser.
- Assist the regional merchandising team to handle all general aspect for the brand. From sample coordination, market week preparation, analyze and maintain all sort of excel reports as well as follow up on orders and quality issues in order to work effectively and efficiently on responding to market needs.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining all merchandising reports, from order form, line list, line sheets to Sell In and Sell Out data as well as assisting in analyzing the necessary information for business.
- Assist in market week preparation, prepared all necessary materials in order to facilitate a smooth and productive market week.
- Responsible for managing samples, from delivery tracking, organizing to packing and unpacking.
- Follow up on orders and quality issue in accordance with company standards.
- Assist in business & product management by proactively involve in all discussions and making sound decision
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in fashion or related disciplines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
- Hands-on experience in developing merchandising business
- Willing to travel and able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.