Merchandiser - International Sporty Fashion
About Our Client
Our client is an international brand with rapid market growth. To cope with recent market growth in Asia Pacific, they are currently looking for candidates with strong independent and detail-minded calibre to join them as Senior Merchandiser.
- Support the development of the global merchandise plan by collecting feedback from directly operated and distribution countries
- Keep relevant departments & affiliated offices informed of key global product initiatives. Liaise with involved parties to ensure those initiatives are launched according to agreed plan
- Drive brief and line plans and make recommendations for improving the assortment for the market
- Collaborate with Regional Design to bring the line to execution
- Review seasonal assortments relative to the merchandise plan and ensure they can meet company targets.
- Support preparing for market presentations with line and product direction,style assortments and pricing
- Review sell-in and sell-through on a regional and country level. Monitor and analyze sales performance & inventory levels by market.
- Communicates closely with key GTM partners to continually understand buying trends, development, competitors and consumer insights, etc.
- Category management as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years all-rounded merchandising experience, with at least 3-5 years in retail industry
- Previous working experience in international fashion or sports/lifestyle brands is definitely an advantage
- Bachelor degree required, preferred in fashion or business related discipline
- Solid understanding of retail buying and the product creation process
- Strong commercial sense and knowledge of consumer/fashion trends
- Intense interest in fashion branding / retailing
- Creative, visionary and able to clearly articulate product point-of-view
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Collaborative with ability to work across functions and in concert with region and
- Excellent people and process management skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.