Merchandiser/ Buyer (Italian Luxury Fashion)
International Luxury Company
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally recognized Italian brand that specializes in luxury fashion and accessories. They are currently offering an opportunity for energetic and positive individuals to join as Merchandiser.
- Handle weekly dispatch for HK outlets
- Handle monthly stock consolidation for HK outlets
- Handle picking for Staff sale & private sales according to sales target and venue capacity
- Monitor stock level to maintain optimal stock MOS.
- Maintain A2 stock Master list containing product information, sales record, soh, price and discount
- Work with buyers on A2 stock order for all category, including purchase immediate stock form HQ, outlet production or IC sales from Asia market
- Quarterly review & arrange transfer/IC sales Age stock from Macau to HK
- Follow up age stock order and update purchase summary for HK
- Monitor receiving status. Weekly review shipment from Italy and liaise with Logistics accordingly
- Prepare routine report, such as receiving, SOH, MOS, Promotion/sales event recap
- Monitor sales and execute strategies to achieve targeted sales
- Discount management for outlet, private sales, staff sales and outlet promotion
- Manage seasonal downgrading, update new discount & iconic list.
- Closely work with operation team and propose promotion for outlet
- Closely work with logistic team to review delivery, arrange regular dispatch, consolidation and liaise & plan the working schedule of sales event
- Work with VM team for product highlight
The Successful Applicant
* University graduate
* Minimum 1-2 years of Retail Merchandising experience
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment is key.
* Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment is mandatory
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Fluency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client will offer 13 months pay with other benefits to the right candidate.