Merchandise Planning Manager (Luxury brands)
Leading a team
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned retailer seeking an experienced Merchandise Planning Manager to lead the team of planners to manage the OTB, assortment and financial projections.
Reporting to the Head of Planning and Allocation, you will be responsible for the company's OTB in the Hong Kong and Macau. In addition, you will:
- Lead the planning team to manage the OTB, assortment and financial projections
- Drive business needs; from retail planning to buying to achieve sales and gross margin plan and provide season end mark down suggestions
- Provide recommendations for promotions and markdown and work closely with cross-functional teams for weekly business reviews.
- To grow key strategic brands by analysing and developing commercial terms (i.e. business plan: sales, OTB, margin) for brands
- Forecast and monitor monthly Sales and Inventory to provide to provide suggestions and adjustments to drive business strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years of experience in Merchandise Planning
- A proven track record in Retail buying and multibrand envinroment
- Strong data analysis / forecasting / budgeting skill se
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the luxury retail industry, consumer behaviour and market trends across Asia
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details.