Meidcal Affairs Operations Manager (50K+; Contracting Process)
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global medical company.
- Supports executing and managing business processes relevant to Medical Affairs
- Organises and manages contracting process for projects conducted by Medical Affairs team
- Vendor agreements and work orders
- Consultancy agreements with healthcare professionals
- Understand internal policies and regulatory/legal guidelines, and ensures compliance across teams within Medical Affairs
- Processes purchase orders and work orders for Medical Affairs projects
- Manages contract negotiations and facilitates relationships with vendors to ensure compliance with processes and working practices in support of the execution of Medical Affairs projects
- Manages budgets and conducts reconciliation process for Medical Affairs projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have MD/ PHD qualifications in healthcare. This person should be independent and be able to manage complex and multiple projects. The incumbent is willing to travel with North Asia region and have good command of English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive remuneration package and progressive career path to the right candidate.