Medical Physicist, (US Nasdaq Listed company)
HK$40,000 - HK$60,000
US Nasdaq Listed Company
Stable Career with work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a US Nasdaq listed Medical Device company specialized in radiation therapy devices for oncology.
- Provide Application Training, treatment planning, delivery etc. to customers (end users and distributors). in the Asia Pacific region.
- Provide Clinical Support/Demonstration Support to internal departments.
- Conduct presentations, site visits, demonstrations and training activities for external parties such as customer.
- liaise with the sales department regard to customer needs.
- Localize global tools and processes and maintain it with organization standard.
- Co-operate with marketing team to achieve objectives for products and services.
- Work closely with Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, and Neurosurgeons.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Radiation Technology or Radiation Dosimetry OR master's in Medical Physicist is preferable.
- 3+ years' experience in Radiation Oncology or as a Radiation Dosimetrist, Application specialist or Medical Physicist.
Willing to travel overseas on an as needed basis.
- Proficient in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Stable career with work life balance
- Regional exposure with over-sea's training