Medical Affairs Head-IVD
excellent company career development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading IVD companies with large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
Develop medical strategies and tactics, and make medical plans for corresponding disease area.
Create the network and attend key congress in China/abroad for the core products of the company
Develop the medical and scientific knowledge for the affiliate and its main customers
Coordinates the medical information in liaison with conducts training programs for internal/external audiences
Support the commercial team to build new marketing/promotion tools and message
Medical input for new projects evaluation
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in developing and implementing medical strategies for various diseases in the medical or pharmaceutical industry;
- Clinical research and trial management experience, and the ability to interact with KOLs with sufficient knowledge, expertize and confidence.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills and the ability to represent the company in a professional manner at medical, scientific and public events.
- Independent, self-motivated, pro-active, and dynamic
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills; the ability to get ideas across one-on-one, in group settings as well as in presentation
What's on Offer
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.