market leader in Electronics manufacturing
About Our Client
This is a global company dedicated to building a safer, more sustainable world which delivers industry leading products, services and solutions that help people make the best use of the resources they rely on most. Its technology moves the world forward by ensuring that water is plentiful, useful and pure, and that critical equipment and those near it are protected. With 2016 revenues of $4.9 billion, it employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide.
- Responsible for achievement of the sales quota
- Manage relationships with customers and distributors to understand their requirements and develop appropriate solution(s) to best meet their needs
- Provide continual updates via CRM on Key Account and conversion status of target accounts
- Provide reporting, forecasting for business planning purposes
- Support the business through generation of new growth accounts while maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Continuously scans for prospects with current or new customers to achieve new sales, expands offerings within the account, and populates account pipeline consistently and on a timely basis
- Develop and implement a sales strategy that focuses on channel, consultants, end-users and installers that enables territory management and sales growth.
- Must have the ability to manage complex accounts with multiple stake holders and at potentially multiple locations.
- Lead a virtual team for global account management where applicable
- Provide extensive product and solutions training for customers and distributors
- Responds to customer issues and provides follow-up to assure resolution
- Maintains knowledge of competitors' activities throughout assigned territory
- Understands current market relationships and partnerships with customers and distributors
- May be required to perform additional duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in business, marketing, or engineering
- 6+ years in an outside sales role in an electrical, electronic, datacom or industrial market as required by role
- Knowledge of products within the industry i.e. electrical, electronic, datacom or industrial accounts
- Knowledge and understanding of selling through a channel model
- Established record of increasing sales profits
- Demonstrated skills in problem resolution
- Demonstrated skills associated with selling to multiple types of customers, including distributors, consultants, engineers, end users, OEMs, MROs and contractors
- Skills in managing multiple tasks/projects along with the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Demonstrated skills to develop and deliver effective presentations and proposals
- Demonstrated ability to leverage partnerships to drive the strategic plan. Consistently demonstrates alignment to organizational strategy to advance opportunities.
- Ability to define and quantify opportunities through customer research
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate by collaborating with others to arrive at a conclusion using compromise, persuasion, and influence, rationale and diplomacy both internally and externally in a selling environment
- Ability to use strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present their views in a clear and compelling manner
- Ability to develop strong relationships in the assigned account markets to assess trends/conditions, and translate these into opportunities to deliver value according to timelines given
- Ability to manage all aspects of an account with a positive, "can do" attitude
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstances and have the ability to thrive in a constantly changing business environment
What's on Offer
Decent package, room for growth in market leading company.