Marketing Manager - Premium Furniture
All-rounded marketing role
Well-established brand name
About Our Client
A leading designer and producer of home furnishing products with strong presences in Hong Kong and other APAC locations.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be in charge of market analysis & planning, planning and implementing B2B/B2C marketing activities, hosting events, and organise PR activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of marketing or PR experience, experience in digital marketing is advantageous
- Written and verbal communications skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Knowledge and experience in B2B (corporate clients) and B2C (retail) marketing are both important
- Being adaptable and a fast learner, who is thrilled by challenges and fast-changing environments
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Stable work environment
- Cross-function Exposure in B2B, B2C, PR, Event and Social Media