Marketing Manager - FMCG, Alcohol
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well known FMCG company with strong market presence.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Generate report for competitor analysis and consumer trends
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- Good command of BOTH Chinese and English
- You have 8+ years experience in marketing, preferably in consumer health product or FMCG
- Have proven marketing campaign experience, including digital marketing such as social media and content marketing.
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive remuneration package and progressive career path to the right candidate.