Marketing Manager - Exhibitions Company
Leader service providers for trade shows
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest exhibitions & trade shows company in the world. The company's major focus area is Asia-Pacific.
Our client is one of the largest trade shows hosts in the world. The main duty for this role is to plan and execute marketing activities to attract participants for trade shows and exhibitions. Specific duties include:
- Multi-channel marketing campaigns (website, eDM, telemarketing, promotional activities, buyer communities engagement, lead generation & data-driven campaigns
- Work with third party agency to design and plan marketing campaigns
- Evaluate marketing campaigns' effectiveness and consistently modify plans to meet current business trends
- Manage marketing budget and ROI
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position should have 5 years of marketing experience in the B2B service sector. Experience in the exhibition industry. People management experience with a 'hands-on' mentality is a strong advantage. Strong communications and multi-tasking skills are important in this fast-paced environment. Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field is required.
What's on Offer
- Stable company with strong business results consistently
- Very good brand name in the exhibition area
- Local and regional business exposure