Marketing Manager - Education Publishing
Part of an MNC
Fun and dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a publishing department of a prestigious UK education institution. Our client is one of the largest university press for academic purpose.
They are now looking for dynamic and high calibre Marketing Manager to join and lead their small team!
- Produce marketing plans and budget plans to promote the Company's products and services;
- Execute campaigns and monitor performance to achieve set KPIs;
- Lead a small team to gather constructive customer insight and business intelligence in the school market in a structured manner to enable the team to segment customers by its needs accurately and inspire new business opportunities or initiatives;
- Drive content marketing to articulate customer value proposition and foster audience experience with our brand, products and services;
- Monitor customer journey with our brand, products and services and propose business adjustments to make our business and marketing activities relevant to the market;
- Drive new business and marketing initiatives as advised by the supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Marketing, English Language, Communications, Journalism, Translation, New Media or other related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of marketing experience in education marketing, with at least 3 years of experience in leading a team of marketers;
- Familiar with the local school market and / or educational publishing industry is preferable;
- A motivator who can coach and lead team members to achieve targets;
- Excellent organizational, communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of both Chinese and English.
What's on Offer
Our client offers the following attractive remuneration to the right candidate:
- Double pay
- Medical and dental benefits include dependents
- 16 days AL