Marketing Manager (Confidential) -
European Adventure Appliance
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer product brand providing appliances for outdoor living. Their target markets include affluence consumer and adventure-seeking millennials.
- Design, plan and launch marketing project and events
- Working closely with other branches in Asia and HQ to plan and develop the digital marketing projects
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the campaigns
- Manage key marketing reporting, presentations, ad-hoc functional projects
- China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea & Japan website maintenance and support
- execute digital marketing strategies
- Managing and coordinate product marketing among regions.
- Design, plan and execute marketing programs, including event management and training support
- Facilitate marketing plan inputs (Master data management, Strategic Input, Category Input) and work closely with Sales team, Finance, and GM/ MD of each entity
- Cooperate with GM, North Asia to control and manage budget
- Compile reports and competitors analysis, market research and market intelligence collection
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should be a self-starter, who can proactively drive marketing plans and effectively lead a colleague to deliver programs. You should have at least five years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in multinational consumer product companies. University degree in marketing or business-related field is advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Excellent work culture
- European MNC - emphasise on work-life balance
- Competitive pay and benefit package