Marketing Executive - Residential Property
Working in a premium property brand
All round APAC marketing exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a joint-venture brand specialized in premium property. Both parent companies specialized in property investment across China and listed in Hong Kong. With their wide success, our client is looking for an experienced and talented assistant marketing manager to join their growing team.
- Formulation and implementation of sales, PR and marketing plan, strategies and campaigns.
- Execute the communication and PR activities including press release, media relations, event coordination and news clipping monitoring.
Manage brand's social media platform content to build brand awareness, as well as other online marketing approach including eDM, ePR.
- Conduct comprehensive market research and analysis on property market and prepare periodic reports to management.
- Assist in the production of sales and marketing collaterals including promotional materials, sales documents, sales office, advertisements and sales brochure.
- Liaise with business partners and agencies to strive for the successful sales launch, marketing events and media conferences.
- Ensure sales and marketing documentation and records are in order and in compliance with the related procedures and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably in sizable property developer or consultancy firm for residential projects.
- Prior experiences in social media marketing and ePR
- Good project management and execution of Marketing and PR events and initiatives.
- Familiar with The Residential Property (First-hand sales) Ordinance.
- Experience in the production of sales brochure is a plus
- Good interpersonal skill with high proficiency in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua) and English
- Presentable, self-motivated and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Stable and friendly working environment
- Medical coverage
- Five-day work
- Guaranteed bonus