Marketing Executive (Big Data Analytics)
Flexible working hours
About Our Client
Our client is a start-up firm with a e-commerce presence. With their young and energetic team, our client is well-know for its face-pace growing in the industry. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a marketing executive to join them.
- Analyze customer interactions with site/device usage and E-Commerce tracking data throughout the customer journey
- Provide data-driven recommendations and strategies based on analytics and optimize overall traffic performance and revenue growth for email flow and campaigns
- Develop and design for creative and informative email's content & approaches to sustain and grow the brand on a global scales
- Prepare and maintain regular traffic, sales, inventory, and site conversion and report to team manager on the data analysis regularly
- Maintain and optimize analytic platform tracking metrics and groupings
- Handle department administrative duties such as data entry, cleaning and maintenance
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or above in any disciplines
- 2 year relevant work experience in data analytics and project management, preferably in media and digital marketing industry (Fresh graduates with Market Research experience are also welcome)
- Knowledge in Google Analytics is required.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, well-organised, sensitive to numbers and attention to detail and good time management
- Good interpersonal communication skills to be able to work well with cross-functional team
- Creative, proactive and optimistic
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and bonus
Clear career progression opportunities
Flexible Working Hour