Responsible for the development and execution of the global nutrition marketing
strengthen our position of being the clear global party in wellness solutions
About Our Client
A rare opportunity to join a cosmopolitan, engaging FMCG group as their China C&B Director based in Guangzhou. Our client is one of the world's great valuable companies with turnover in excess of USD100 billion. It has operations in over 64 countries and hiring more than 20,000 employees worldwide.
Plan Development and Stewardship
- Contribute to the development of business plans that deliver breakthrough growth, including annual category plans, 3-year LRBP's and ten-year long range marketing plans for the Innovation Portfolio.
- Products and solutions that strengthen the innovation pipeline (including cross category solutions) that maybe global in nature or glocal e.g. Herbals
- Ensure an optimized core portfolio - width vs depth to support the different market segments
Product Development and Innovation
- Co-Lead the Nutrition Category development team with Nutrition West COE global director in partnership with R&D to guide, cross-functional teams ( Project Management, Tech Reg, Finance, Supply Chain, Packaging Engineering, Digital, Procurement, Finance, etc.) to develop and launch both quick to market instagenic products and superior differentiated long-range nutrition products with optimized price/value proposition to meet the needs of target segments to help drive sustainable profitable ABO success related to recruitment, retention and productivity.
Consumer and Distributor Experience
- Provide support to marketing solutions & experiences in support of all global consumer and Distributor-targeted communications and o2o programs. This includes adjacent spaces of Weight Management, Beauty from Within and future integrated offerings.
- Use an understanding of Distributor behavior, innovation selling support and Distributor communications to improve Distributor metrics of recruitment, retention and productivity for the innovation portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional skills in leading, motivating, and influencing global, cross-functional organizations within a matrix structure. Ability to influence others without a reporting relationship.
- Confident and engaging leadership style, direct communicator with high emotional intelligence.
- Change agent who has demonstrated the ability to product and process innovation, and has an understanding of stage gate processes.
- Demonstrated success in building brand equity for global, consumer-oriented Nutrition and/or Weight Management brands.
- Proven success and passion for building organizational capability and developing people.
What's on Offer
Above plus entrepreneurial experience and classically-trained marketer from "blue chip" company.